Dorje Shugden Lost and Found
The purpose of this page is to identify texts and references to Dorje Shugden (and other closely related entities) that are not currently acknowledged and are not found in the Dorje Shugden be bum (collection of rituals). Any input errors in the downloadable text images are regrettable as the sources were not always clear.
- The Fifth Dalai Lama wrote a prayer for the swift return of Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen, most likely after his untimely death. Volume 21 (Zha) of Sikkim Publication of the Fifth Dalai Lama's collected works pages 47-48 of smon-lam shis-brjod brtan-bzhugs sogs-kyi tshigs-su bcad-pa rab-dkar dge-ba'i chu-klung las glegs-bam dang po. Image of the text.
- The Fifth Dalai Lama wrote a ritual for Khache Marpo. Volume 11 (Da) of Sikkim Publication of the Fifth Dalai Lama's collected works pages 421-423 of Ninety-two minor works comprising visualization, puja texts, confessions and reverential writings addressed to various dharma protectors and local deities bound by oath. Image of the text.
- Ngawang Khedrup wrote a ritual to Five Kings (Nechung), Dorje Shugden and Dorje Legpa in his collected works volume nga pp. 731-734. Image of the text.
- Gendun Dargye from Drayab, Kham has written several rituals to Dorje Shugden, as found in his collected works: a tsog for Dorje Shugden and Tara (rgyal chen tshogs mchod sogs) and a bsang offering to Dorje Shugden ('jam mgon bstan srung sprul pa'i rgyal po chen po rdo rje shugs ldan rtsal la bsangs mchod 'bul tshul las bzhi lhun grub).
- Translation and Tibetan Phonetics of Prayer Offering of Khache Marpo by Ngawang Lobsang Jorden, a lama of 'Jog po ri khrod hermitage near Sera Monastery.
- Translation of Dorje Shugden's sang offering Blazing Light of Auspiciousness .
- Translation and Tibetan Phonetics of Abbreviated Torma Offering and Request for Activity of the Powerful Tsen Khache Marpo by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang.
- A set of verses to the Dorje Shugden form riding a black horse can be found in folios 55b-56b in Rje btsun Sa-skya-pa'i bka' srung rnams la mchod gtor dang bskang ba bstod pa rgyas par bya ba'i rim pa bdag bskyed phur chung bcas nag 'gros bklag chog dam can dgyes pa'i mchod sprin 'dod dgu'i dpag bsam bkra shis nor bu'i dga' 'khyil published by Ra' dza' pur : Sa-skya Chos-tshogs,  (BQ7672.4 R53 1974).
- A short ritual to Setrabchen and Dorje Shugden can be found in the collected works of blo bzang rgyal mtshan seng ge (1757-1849) in his collected works volume 6 pages 471-472. (rgyal ba'i bstan srung dregs pa'i rgyal po bse khrab can dang rdo rje shugs ldan gnyis la bskang 'phrin byed skabs su spyi btab bya ba'i tshul).